Being Optimistic and Staying Motivated is the Solution to Your Inward Peace..!!

Sometimes we feel so hollow inside that we cannot relate to anything joyous, and even the connection with others and getting their compassion and empathy becomes so difficult. It is really important to have some sort of catharsis or flow of emotions and feelings by everyone. I am not the one who claims to be the only person in the tyranny of existence. But, I am no more inclined to work on modifying my thoughts about life in this middle age. Life is a strange maze where you are puzzled and may get to your desired destination by luck, chance, or maybe with hard works. 

Motivation and Optimistic Approach
Optimism and Motivation

Others only try and they keep one thing alive and that is faith and hope. It is sufficient for one person to stay all that strong and optimistic. But, is it wrong if I say that I am a failure, a person with so many issues in my mind and personality that are hard to be resolved. I feel like having enough of what is called motivation, and a way to keep yourself calm down that best will come. It comes for many but we lose the chances of living and of survival without any guilts and regrets. Sometimes, it is the lost time, age and at other times falling in love with wrong things and with people who use you like tissue paper, and throw you out as like never before. 

Once, I thought that I can survive the odds only if I make my nerves strong. Do the NLP, meditate, go to a counselor and tell everything about myself. To ask that other guy to evaluate the flaws in my personality, and how to overcome those ones. Now there is a real reality as if you have money, fortune, fame then you get everybody's attention. You will be respected by your housemates, social and professional mates and by the whole society. Nobody will be bothered by how absurd you were and disrespectful you were with them. Only if you have power and money with definite confidence. It comes as a perk of being rich and famous. Yeah! It is too good to be true but it is a reality. 

I am not sad as all my current happening is due to my own fault, and the Divine Plans always change when you are sinful, indulged in filthy activities, and cannot resist the temptations of this mortal life. So, you have to pay the consequences and that's what I feel is happening to me. Being patient to look for the rewards of life, and then the urge to keep on looking for a better lifestyle, and then having a better life, and that too for a better reason to live. I will do that and will surely ask you to never lose hope and confidence and to live a better way of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your kind comments for improvement and your insight to our blog website. Thanks

Featured Blog

How I See and Perceive Indian Movie “Ankhon Dekhi"

When a person gets to know the reality of life, and to investigate about the deeper meaning of his existence, and about life then some soul ...