When Life Gets You into a Paradigm Shift and Difficult to Inhale the Change

Change and Human Psychology
Stress Factor on Change

The most important thing that we forget to mention to ourselves, and of course to others is that "Change may be constant". But it is difficult to inhale and to get easily aligned with what's new in our lives. We all long for the greater good and strive to achieve our best. But when things are in a transitionary phase, there is a positive change. there is But one that puts us into a lot of upheavals, both externally and internally even more. I am here to give you an example from my personal life, and the big change that comes only a few months back. We moved from our ancestral home to another one, as ours was sold due to our whole family's consent. 

We were long looking for a serious buyer who could get our sunny and windy home with a stretching garden all around at a reasonable market price. It happened, and then we got the money. I have moved to a used but good spacious house with my own consent though under lots of pressure from the peer family group. But my brother with his family has moved to a new house, and our mother lives as per her desire in both houses. What seemed to be a joyous change, and we were looking for a greater good change in our financial situation, independent home, new car, startup of a new business, and a sense of ownership is more confused and stressed out. 

The new house with all independence and so-called authority that I wanted to feel exists nowhere. I was much more secure and cozy and there was an element of homelike at the older house which was built by my later father. I feel that my real whole life has passed in that house in the Garden Town of Lahore. The old big fruit trees, flowery plants, the e enchanting large garden, and lots more can't let me sink into the new house. We are making, making repairs in these houses, renovating and decorating as per our decisions, and likings but there I do not heart in it. It actually seems like a temporary place from where we have to migrate further,, my kids and my wife don't like the area, and we are not welcomed by the neighbors out here. We feel alone. Even if get a chance to pass my old space Garden Town for any reason, then arises a feeling of ownership, love, and deep association. 

My father's last resting place is there in Garden Town, and that is one of the major connecting reasons. But I long so deeply and crave to go back to my old place at times. I feel that I am the small kid who wants to escape from school and go back to his cozy home. But life moves on, and so are we and it can't be helped out. Let's see how my fast-beating heart will come to settle down with the acceptance of a new place, and the change that has already been opened and can't be reversed. As it was done with the will of our whole family which included my assurance too. So the paradigm shift in my case is still creating a lot of mess.....wish me to luck you, sweet guys...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your kind comments for improvement and your insight to our blog website. Thanks

Featured Blog

How I See and Perceive Indian Movie “Ankhon Dekhi"

When a person gets to know the reality of life, and to investigate about the deeper meaning of his existence, and about life then some soul ...